Free Beats















Notorious B.I.G.’s Mom Says She Wants to “Slap the Daylights Out” of Diddy

Notorious B.I.G.’s mother Voletta Wallace isn’t happy with Diddy and all the recent accusations that he’s been facing.

In a statement to Rolling Stone, she says she hopes Diddy apologizes to Cassie. “I’m sick to my stomach, I’m praying for Cassie. I’m praying for his mother. I don’t want to believe the things that I’ve heard, but I’ve seen [the hotel video]. I pray that he apologizes to her.”

She continued saying she wants to slap the daylights out of the disgraced mogul. “I hope that I see Sean one day and the only thing I want to do is slap the daylights out of him,” she adds. “And you can quote me on that. Because I liked him. I didn’t want to believe all the awful things, but I’m so ashamed and embarrassed.”

“He needs to apologize to his mother,” she says. “I hope to God he sits her down and spills his guts and apologize to her.”

Rolling Stone recently published a report following a six-month investigation into alleged violent abuse by Diddy where they spoke with several of his past colleagues, collaborators, employees and artists.

The post Notorious B.I.G.’s Mom Says She Wants to "Slap the Daylights Out" of Diddy first appeared on HipHop-N-More.



source https://hiphop-n-more.com/2024/05/notorious-big-mom-says-she-wants-to-slap-the-daylights-out-of-diddy/

Comments