Free Beats















Eminem Announces ‘Houdini’ Single Releasing this Friday: ‘I’m gonna make my career disappear’

Just about a month after announcing his next album The Death of Slim Shady, Eminem has revealed that the first single ‘Houdini’ will arrive this Friday.

In the video teaset, Eminem gets on a video call with illusionist David Blaine, and the two contemplate a collaboration.

“How far can we go with this magic? Can we do a stunt or something?” Eminem asks Blaine. The magician, wearing dark shades and a baseball cap, responds by drinking a glass of wine and taking a bite of the glass. People can be heard gasping in horror in the background.

Eminem responds by saying, “well for my last trick, I’m gonna make my career disappear.” Watch it below.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Marshall Mathers (@eminem)

The clip ends with a tiny snippet of the track along with the release date: May 31st.

The post Eminem Announces 'Houdini' Single Releasing this Friday: 'I'm gonna make my career disappear' first appeared on HipHop-N-More.



source https://hiphop-n-more.com/2024/05/eminem-houdini-single-release/

Comments