Free Beats















Drake to Be Featured Twice on Camila Cabello’s Forthcoming Album ‘C, XOXO’

Drake recently teased that we should be ready for summer vibes. It looks like part of the plan is to be featured twice on Camila Cabello’s forthcoming new album C, XOXO.

“He’s the f**king GOAT, so it felt like shooting for the stars,” she said, revealing to Billboard that she contacted him via Instagram DMs. “I showed him the album when I felt comfortable enough and he really liked it. [The feature] came out of a non-transactional place. He had this idea of a song called ‘Hot Uptown,’ and it just felt like I was in the city. I was in Miami.”

In addition, there’s also a song on the LP where Drake is performing all by himself with Camila’s backing vocals which serves as an interlude. “Why does he have his own song? Because selfishly, I just want to hear Drake on my own album,” she told Billboard. “I love that for me — it’s like that rebellious mood. Who says I can’t do that? It’s Drake talking his sh*t.”

Drake and Camila Cabello were much talked about last year when they were pictured riding jet skis in Turks & Caicos. She revealed to Billboard that they were working on music. C, XOXO is scheduled to hit DSPs on June 28.

This past weekend, Drake was seen in a picture with Gordo (formerly known as DJ carnage), with a caption that read “You guys ready for summer 2024…” The produced was behind five tracks on Drake’s 2022 dance album Honestly, Nevermind.

The post Drake to Be Featured Twice on Camila Cabello's Forthcoming Album 'C, XOXO' first appeared on HipHop-N-More.



source https://hiphop-n-more.com/2024/05/drake-featured-twice-on-camila-cabello-forthcoming-album-cxoxo/

Comments