Free Beats















Megan Thee Stallion Shades Spotify, Twerks During Instagram Live: Watch

Megan Thee Stallion is ending the year on an eventful note for sure.

On Saturday (Dec. 23), the rapper hosted an Instagram Live session where she discussed what the near future looks like for her, and much more. There were also a couple of comments which seemed like shots at Nicki Minaj but it can’t be said with guarantee.

“I’m excited for this era because I get to do everything I want to do whenever I want to do it.” This statement was pointing towards her recent departure from her former label 1501 Certified Entertainment. Attorneys for the rapper’s former record label recently revealed that the two parties “mutually reached a confidential settlement.”

“I’m about to give everyone exactly what they have been looking for. Good or bad. Like if you have been calling for me, here I come. I’m coming,” she continued.

There was also a moment where she threw shade at Spotify for some reason. Megan blasted her friend playing music in the room for using Spotify to listen to music. She said, “Spotify!? I feel like you’re 15 if you use Spotify.”

And of course, she did some twerking as well for people who doubted if she still as enough “a*s” following the weight loss.

The post Megan Thee Stallion Shades Spotify, Twerks During Instagram Live: Watch first appeared on HipHop-N-More.



source https://hiphop-n-more.com/2023/12/megan-thee-stallion-shades-spotify-twerks-during-instagram-live-watch/

Comments