Free Beats















21 Savage on Drake Friendship: “I feel like describing male friendships is zesty as hell”

21 Savage is the new cover star of Rolling Stone where he chatted with the magazine during his recent tour of Europe.

Among other things, 21 had an interesting comment when asked to describe his friendship with Drake with whom he’s released a joint album, Her Loss and done a tour together, It’s All A Blur. “I feel like describing male friendships is zesty as hell,” he said in response.

When talking about gender norms, he added that emotional outbursts should be reserved for women, while men should approach conflict with “logic.”

“Like in the argument, a man’s supposed to think more about what he say,” he says. “I feel like a woman is supposed to cry, like, ‘Fuck this shit.’

While talking about his lyrics, 21 said that most of it is “fiction as hell.” He added: “I just think of it in my head. Some of it be based off of real life, but a lot of it be creative stories.”

He told the outlet that he only started celebrating his birthday recently as he’s had some dark memories attached to the day. “I got shot on my birthday, and I got into a car accident with my mama on my other birthday,” he said. “So I always felt like my birthday was cursed or some shit. I just used to sit in the house on my birthday every year.”

The post 21 Savage on Drake Friendship: "I feel like describing male friendships is zesty as hell" first appeared on HipHop-N-More.



source https://hiphop-n-more.com/2023/12/21-savage-on-drake-friendship-describing-male-friendships-is-zesty-as-hell/

Comments