Free Beats















Kid Cudi Shares New Single & Video ‘Ill What I Bleed’: Watch

Kid Cudi has dropped a brand new song called ‘Ill What I Bleed’ which is set to appear on his forthcoming album INSANO.

The album doesn’t drop until January but last week, Cudder revealed some of the A-list features on the album including Travis Scott, A$AP Rocky, Lil Yachty, Young Thug, and Pusha T.

“They say he like a myth, they nevеr see him, boy too high / I hate when cats be talkin’ likе we homies, man you lie / We be poppin’, el niño cuño, and it ain’t no disguise / Goin’ postal, Señor Loco pronto, CUDLIFE til’ I die,” he sings on the track.

The track comes along with a music video that you can watch below.

The post Kid Cudi Shares New Single & Video 'Ill What I Bleed': Watch first appeared on HipHop-N-More.



source https://hiphop-n-more.com/2023/10/kid-cudi-shares-new-single-video-ill-what-i-bleed-watch/

Comments