Free Beats















Jeezy Announces Two New Albums ‘I Might Forgive, But I Don’t Forget’ Releasing This Week

Jeezy teased a few weeks ago that he was in the studio working on new music.

Today, the Atlanta veteran has announced that he is releasing a double album or rather two albums called I Might Forgive, But I Don’t Forget on November 2nd. Watch a trailer for the two albums below which features a song tease produced by Justice League.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by @jeezy

Last month, Jeezy released his entire mixtape catalog on streaming services for the first time. Jeezy has been in the news lately after news of his divorce with Jeannie Mai came to light.

“The decision to end this chapter in my life was not made impulsively and comes with a heavy heart,” Jeezy said in a statement on Oct. 19. “Despite this, my love and respect for Jeannie remains and the time we spent together holds a cherished place in my heart.”

The last studio album from Jeezy, Sno Fall with DJ Drama was released last year.

The post Jeezy Announces Two New Albums 'I Might Forgive, But I Don't Forget' Releasing This Week first appeared on HipHop-N-More.



source https://hiphop-n-more.com/2023/10/jeezy-announces-two-new-albums-i-might-forgive-but-i-dont-forget-releasing-this-week/

Comments