Free Beats















Tory Lanez Shifted to North Kern State Prison in California

Tory Lanez has been shifted to North Kern State Prison in Delano, California, just over a month after his sentencing for the 2020 shooting of Megan Thee Stallion.

The Messenger reports that the Canadian rapper-singer is expected to spend three to six months at the medium-security prison before being transferred to a long term facility to serve the remainder of his sentence. Tory was previously held at Los Angeles County Jail after being sentenced for 10 years.

“I have never let a hard time intimidate me,” he wrote in a note to his fans after the verdict. “I will never never let no jail time eliminate me. Regardless of how they try to spin my words, I have always maintained my innocence and I always will.”

“In no way shape or form was I apologizing for the charges I’m being wrongfully convicted of. I remain on the stance that I refuse to apologize for something that I did not do,” he added to clarify that he doesn’t take responsibility for the shooting.

TMZ has obtained the mug shot as well:

The post Tory Lanez Shifted to North Kern State Prison in California first appeared on HipHop-N-More.



source https://hiphop-n-more.com/2023/09/tory-lanez-shifted-to-north-kern-state-prison-in-california/

Comments