Free Beats















Lil Durk & Kid Cudi Join Forces on New Song & Video ‘Guitar In My Room’: Watch

Lil Durk and Kid Cudi have joined forces on the new song ‘Guitar in My Room’ which is a collaboration with Lyrical Lemonade.

The catchy song also comes along with a music video directed by Cole Bennett. ‘Guitar In My Room’ is the latest installment in Lyrical Lemonade’s partnership with Def Jam Recordings, which kicked off back in June with ‘Doomsday‘ performed by Juice WRLD and Cordae.

The track will appear on the forthcoming Lyrical Lemonade album, expected later this year.

The post Lil Durk & Kid Cudi Join Forces on New Song & Video 'Guitar In My Room': Watch first appeared on HipHop-N-More.



source https://hiphop-n-more.com/2023/09/lil-durk-kid-cudi-guitar-in-my-room-new-song/

Comments