Free Beats















Lil Durk Cancels Rolling Loud Performance & Most of His ‘Sorry for the Drought Tour’ Dates

Lil Durk has canceled most of the dates of his Sorry for the Drought Tour and backed out of his Rolling Loud Miami performance.

After some unconfirmed reports began to circulate about his canceled tour, Durk himself released a statement about the development to DJ Akademiks. “Since I’m still awaiting to get full clearance from my doctors to travel and perform again, I have no other choice but to cancel my headlining Rolling Loud performance. While I’m home resting, I am looking forward to my two homecoming shows on the 11th & 12th in Chicago. For the rest of the country, I’ll be announcing new dates soon. #StillHealing”

Only 5 of his shows only five shows remained unaffected at the time of publishing this article, including two hometown shows at Chicago’s United Center. The Aug. 12 show is part of the 107.5 WGCI Summer Jam where he’s sharing the stage with Kodak Black, NLE Choppa and more.

He was set to perform at Rolling Loud Miami at Hard Rock Stadium this Friday, July 21.

The post Lil Durk Cancels Rolling Loud Performance & Most of His 'Sorry for the Drought Tour' Dates first appeared on HipHop-N-More.



source https://hiphop-n-more.com/2023/07/lil-durk-cancels-rolling-loud-performance-sorry-for-the-drought-tour-dates/

Comments