Free Beats















Nicki Minaj Announces November Release Date for New Album Pink Friday 2

Nicki Minaj has dropped some big news for the fans today.

The superstar rapper has announced that she will be releasing her new album on November 17th. The title of the album is what her fans had been speculating for months: Pink Friday 2, the sequel to her debut album from 2010.

Nicki had previously announced October 20th as the date for the release but in a note on social media, she says she has a good reason to push which she will reveal at a later date. “Due to some really exciting news that I’ll share with you guys @ a later time, I’ve shifted the album date just a tad bit. Trust me, it’ll be WELL WORTH THE WAIT…but since I AM shifting the date just a tad, I’d like to give you guys a tiny SIP of some more album tea so that I don’t have to get cussed out,” she said.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Barbie (@nickiminaj)

She added in her message that she will reveal the real album cover later but is very thankful for all the support through the years. “I love you guys so much. I am so grateful for the years of support & love you guys have given me. At times maybe I didn’t even deserve all that you have poured into me. Nonetheless, you. will. love. this. album. I will give tour deets closer to that time, but obviously the tour will start around the first quarter of 2024. I’ll also share the REAL album cover at a later date.”

She recently appeared on Young Thug’s new song ‘Money‘ alongside Juice WRLD and joined forces with Ice Spice for ‘Barbie World‘ single.

The post Nicki Minaj Announces November Release Date for New Album 'Pink Friday 2' first appeared on HipHop-N-More.



source https://hiphop-n-more.com/2023/06/nicki-minaj-announces-november-release-date-for-new-album-pink-friday-2/

Comments