Free Beats















Conway The Machine Delays Tour Due to Severe Leg Injury

Conway The Machine has delayed his upcoming tour due to suffering a severe leg injury.

The rapper had announced his tour earlier this month which was kicking off May 26 in Chicago and wrapping up June 28 in Detroit. It was supposed to be in support of his latest album WON’T HE DO IT which released May 5th.

“He is unable to deliver the “Live” show experience that his fans have come to expect and deserve. Conway The Machine’s favorite thing to do is perform for his fans who constantly inspire and drive him to create new music,” the announcement says.

“All “Won’t He Do It” tour dates will be rescheduled for a future date later this year with more updates coming soon. All current tickets will be honored for rescheduled tour dates. For more information on tickets please refer back to your point of purchase.”

“The results are in. I have a Fractured right tibia, dislocated kneecap, ANNNNND the album of the year tho!” said Conway in the caption of the post.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Conway (@whoisconway)

“But In all seriousness tho, anyone that knows me knows there’s nothing I love to do more than bein up on that stage! I can’t lie I’m super disappointed that I have to postpone the WHDi tour for a little bit, because I was really looking forward to goin on those stages and rocking this WHDI shit for y’all live. However I am in good spirits and I’m only looking at it as just a minor lil setback for a MAJOR COMEBACK! No stress!!”

The post Conway The Machine Delays Tour Due to Severe Leg Injury first appeared on HipHop-N-More.



source https://hiphop-n-more.com/2023/05/conway-the-machine-delays-tour-due-to-severe-leg-injury/

Comments