Free Beats















Lil Baby Releases New Song & Video ‘Go Hard’: Watch

Lil Baby keeps the inflow of music coming as he returns with a new song today called ‘Go Hard’.

This track was previewed by the hit making rapper back in 2020 when fans assumed the title to be ‘Again’. I’m back goin’ hard again, I’m shutting down my heart again / No one can’t get next to me, so they gotta put orders in / Try my best to act like I didn’t care, but I can’t hold it in / And I’m not into losin’, I go hard as I can go to win,” he raps on the record.

The song has now been officially released along with a music video shot in the waters with friends and hot women. Watch it below.

The post Lil Baby Releases New Song & Video 'Go Hard': Watch first appeared on HipHop-N-More.



source https://hiphop-n-more.com/2023/04/lil-baby-releases-new-song-video-go-hard-watch/

Comments