Free Beats















G-Eazy Returns with New Single & Video ‘Tulips & Roses’: Watch

G-Eazy has not been active with releasing music for the past year or so but he’s back tonight with a new single ‘Tulips & Roses’.

Gerald took a hiatus from the spotlight to regroup and collect himself following the loss of his mother. He then decided to change the direction of his music which is reflective in the new single. It also comes along with a cinematic black & white music video — watch it below.

“Was faded when I wrote this… Barely know what home is… If I fell who would catch me? If I was down who would grab me?” he raps on the soulful beat. The song features a sample of ‘Blame‘ a song from the critically acclaimed band, Gabriels.

Said G-Eazy, “I discovered their music and became a big fan. I was inspired and excited to find a way to creatively interpret their music and work together.”

The post G-Eazy Returns with New Single & Video 'Tulips & Roses': Watch first appeared on HipHop-N-More.



source https://hiphop-n-more.com/2023/03/g-eazy-returns-with-new-single-video-tulips-roses-watch/

Comments