Free Beats















Freddie Gibbs Shares Music Video for ‘Rabbit Vision’: Watch

Freddie Gibbs certainly had one of the best albums of 2022 with $oul $old $eparately, whether you’d like to admit or not.

Today, Gangsta Gibbs returns with the music video for his song ‘Rabbit Vision’. With lines like “Me and Jeezy still ain’t spoke in years, but I got love for him / Could’ve talked it out, but I spoke out, I let it get to me / Showed me I could be a fuckin’ boss, best thing he did for me / I needed the growth, too immature as shit, I needed to know,” this J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League-produced track was one of the standouts on the album.

Watch the video below. Pusha T, Raekwon, Rick Ross, Scarface and Anderson .Paak are some of the other guests who appeared on the SSS.

The post Freddie Gibbs Shares Music Video for 'Rabbit Vision': Watch first appeared on HipHop-N-More.



source https://hiphop-n-more.com/2023/01/freddie-gibbs-shares-music-video-for-rabbit-vision-watch/

Comments